Friday, August 29, 2008

CITIZEN ALERT v3.285
LET'S SEE HOW I DID

Back on January 8th of this year, I posted the following:

In November you'll be voting for Obama/Edwards vs. McCain/and someone out of the blue not in the running right now. And I won't be surprised if McCain wins. Disappointed!! Not surprised.


Well, with the exception of missing Edwards getting caught up in a NATIONAL ENQUIRER love child story, wow, who saw that one coming, I think I did pretty good. 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Obama, McCain, and now today someone OUT OF THE BLUE - Sarah Palin from Alaska. I'm very happy to see the Obama/Biden ticket. Today's pick of Palin just made the VP debate a bigger draw than the Presidential debate. They may need to add another one. I think right now there's only one scheduled.

Palin will most assuredly over compensate and come out of the gate like a pitbull to show she can hold her ground and Biden will trample the ex-Miss Alaska beauty pageant runner up into the stage floor. This will balance out the trampling that Obama may receive from McCain when the debates start.

It's gonna be a good one!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter