Monday, March 12, 2007

CITIZEN ALERT v1.187
OSAMA

Wow, I haven't written since Wednesday! Sorry, been taking a break.


This Saturday marked Osama Bin Laden's 50th birthday, and his 2006th day of freedom walking the Earth AFTER 9/11. I wanted to reflect on what I KNOW about him and what I've HEARD about him.

I KNOW his family and our President's family are friends. I KNOW that he is responsible for 9/11 because he admitted it in an audio taped message. I KNOW President Bush swore to capture him "dead or alive". I KNOW he has yet to be captured. I've HEARD he is supposed to be some great leader. I KNOW our President isn't much of one. I've HEARD Bin Laden fought the Soviets in Afghanistan during their invasion, but all I've really seen is footage of him walking around surrounded by bodyguards or firing a machine gun at targets while posing for the cameras.



I KNOW our President has posed for a few photographs himself. I KNOW our President got out of fighting in Vietnam by going into the National Guard. It's been reported he even went AWOL from that.

I've HEARD that we almost had Bin Laden at Tora Bora because he was heard on the radio during the fight. I KNOW people died at Tora Bora but that he escaped. I've HEARD reports that Bin Laden and the head of the Taliban ordered their followers to martyr themselves for the "jihad" as the U.S. troops stormed across Afghanistan while they themselves fled from the fighting.

While thousands of their followers die for a war that has so consumed these two men - Bin Laden and our President - I KNOW I have yet to see any footage of either of them firing a single shot themselves in an effort to fight it. I KNOW one likes to pose with a gun by his side, another poses with a turkey.




I KNOW both these men are fakes. I KNOW both these men are cowards and con artists. Osama, a nice portrait does not make you the next prophet, and Mr. President, a uniform does not make you a soldier. You are both still the spoiled rich kids your parents raised - arm chair tyrants who have forever endangered the only world we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter