Saturday, October 28, 2006

CITIZEN ALERT v1.85
NOVEMBER SURPRISE?

For the past several weeks, all the pundits hither and tither have been trying to guess what Rove's "October Surprise" is going to be.

My best guess would be two possiblities that are in plain sight but would have the news media coverage that I think Rove would want.

1) Gas prices are continuing to slide down. The surprise could be gas below $2.00 led not by Rove but as discussed below with interested parties, namely Big Oil. Not a BIG October surprise but a sneaky one.

2) Saddam Hussein's trial is scheduled to end Nov 5th I believe. We've known since the day he was captured that he was doomed to be executed. This ridiculous trial has been solely for dramatic effect. Now, I don't know Iraqi law, but I know that part of the world has a very different view of the death penalty appeals process than we do, so though a long shot, it wouldn't surprise me if we weren't looking at a November surprise of Saddam being executed right before the election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter