Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CITIZEN ALERT v1.188
BUSH'S FOREIGN POLICY: IRAQ IT; YOU FIX IT

Hey I just made that up! Maybe I should make a bumper sticker out of it. Hmmm.

The DEMS are playing hot potato with Iraq this week. Legislation's in; legislation's out. Then it's on again. Now, the DEMS are toning down blocking the President from moving on Iran, and they've gone back to harrassing him about Iraq.

Look the DEMS aren't angels in all this. They want the war OVER by 2008, before a Democratic President takes office. All the blame has to be put on President Bush, and the only way to do that is to end the war or at least our combative role in it.

Biden's back with a resolution: The Reid-Biden-Levin Joint Resolution To Revise United States Policy On Iraq. Read more here:

http://www.endingthewar.com/

Such a mess. I think I'll go make my bumper sticker or maybe a t-shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter