Wednesday, November 15, 2006

CITIZEN ALERT v1.104
WINNING GLOBAL WARMING DEBATES

Winning debates can be fun, and all you need is a little practice and maybe a few crib notes. People sometimes ask if I have any Republican friends, and of course I do! As a matter a fact I really enjoy talking to Republicans more than my liberal friends, because I know my liberal friends and I already agree on most everything, so you're not really going to learn anything.

Having a debate with a REPUB is a little more fun. You learn where your arguments are weak and then you can go back, do a little research and come back at them. I never mind losing a debate, because I know when I come back out for the second round I won't lose that same argument again.

This leads me to todays topic - global warming. Take for instance, my dad, a Republican, who I took to see Al Gore's film and he came out of it saying, "Pepper, you can't believe all that." So, when faced with such a non-believer I found an awesome website that breaks down the global warming argument into sections and then gives you the answers you need to Win the Climate debate.

HOW TO TALK TO A CLIMATE SKEPTIC

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister GC said...

thanks for the great link!

11/17/2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter